Join Us for the 2019 Bridge the Gap Gala!
This is no ordinary Gala with a sit-down dinner. The gala is a celebration of some of Silicon Valley’s finest chefs and culinary delights attended by over 1,000 people.
Event highlights include:
• an eclectic array of savory and sweet creations prepared by over a dozen renowned chefs
• over ten tasting stations for guests to sip and savor
• notable wine and craft spirits
• a silent and live auction
• live music by the All Star Jukebox band and dancing
• an amazing time while helping address the very serious issue of hunger and homeless in our community
Buy yours today. This event sells out each year and tickets are selling fast.
This year’s gala attire is Festive Cocktail. What’s that, you ask? Suits or sportscoats with slacks for men. Cocktail dresses or long dresses for women. Feel free to add a little sparkle or bling to make your outfit extra festive!
Parking is available at a discounted rate ($7 per car) in the San Jose McEnery Convention Parking lot. Enter parking lot off North Market Street. Market rate parking is also available at several public parking lots near the convention center.
Live and Silent Auction Pre-Registration
Preview the incredible array of live and silent auction available at the event here.
Become a Sponsor and Help Us Bridge the Gap
Underwriting is one of the biggest ways to make an impact! Every dollar raised ensures surplus food and goods get to those in need and helps with job training and placement.
Click here for our sponsorship packet with more information on sponsorship levels and benefits.