Join Us for the 2019 Bridge the Gap Gala!
This is no ordinary Gala with a sit-down dinner. The gala is a celebration of some of Silicon Valley’s finest chefs and culinary delights attended by over 1,000 people.
Event highlights include:
• an eclectic array of savory and sweet creations prepared by over a dozen renowned chefs
• over ten tasting stations for guests to sip and savor
• notable wine and craft spirits
• a silent and live auction
• music designed to get guests dancing
• an amazing time while helping address the very serious issue of hunger and homeless in our community
Buy yours today. This event sells out each year and tickets are selling fast.
Become a Sponsor and Help Us Bridge the Gap
Underwriting is one of the biggest ways to make an impact! Every dollar raised ensures surplus food and goods get to those in need and helps with job training and placement.
Click here for our sponsorship packet with more information on sponsorship levels and benefits.
Donate an Auction Item
The event also includes a live and silent auction which is a major driver of event revenue.
We are creating fun and unique packages for the auction and need your support.
We are seeking donations of items in these categories:
• Tickets to shows, concerts or attractions
• Fine wine and spirits
• Personal experiences and activities
• Hotels, time shares or vacation homes
• Sporting activities
• Airfare and transportation
Items can be mailed or dropped off at:
Hunger at Home
Attn: Gala Auction
1560 Berger Drive, San Jose, CA 95112
To arrange for items to be picked up, please contact: